This week I began my last semester at Iowa State University. It’s bittersweet but I’m promising myself that I’ll make it one for the books.
I’ve already had a great, but busy start to the semester and as time goes on I’ll be sharing more about what is going on! But as for now, I’m feeling nostalgic and a little sad that summer is already over so I would like to share some photos that I took during my trip to Europe. Along with a short but sweet itinerary.
So here is what I did.
- Flew into London
- Stayed for a few days, fell in love
- Next stop: Amsterdam
- Stayed an extra day due to falling in love with the city and making an amazing friend
- Next stop: Berlin
- Final destination: Thessaloniki, Greece
- Stayed in Greece for 5 weeks
- Explored Santorini, Halkidiki and Athens and much more
- Left for Zürich, Switzerland
- Couchsurfed and made another amazing friend
- Went back to London because I couldn’t get enough
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- Stayed in a shipping containers hostel
- Departed from Dublin, Ireland
- Final Destination: The Motherland (Iowa)
And these are some of my favorite photos in each destination…
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
There were a lot of photos to take in for this post, but I hope you enjoyed seeing this European adventure through my lens. It was truly the trip of a lifetime and I’m already planning a time to go back (I’m already saving my pennies).
If you are ever on the edge about traveling, do it. Don’t think twice because I promise you that you won’t regret it. It’s not always glamorous and things hardly ever go as planned, but in the end you learn so much about new cultures, history and yourself.
Traveling is worth every penny.
Thanks for reading/browsing my photos and I hope I encouraged you to take the leap across the pond. If you ever need any advice or have any questions, I’m available to give you honest guidance and advice. Just leave a question in the comments or shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you’ll be back soon!
Much Love, Courteney (: